Monday, August 31, 2009

Birth of 'Touch of Fabulous'

Brandie: I always really wanted to do a daily blog but, wanted to keep it really entertaining. So as I brainstormed what I wanted to do I knew in my head there was only one other person I would want to co-blog with. My Jessica. Between the 2 of us we do enough things that people constantly ask us about, to keep the blog really fresh and ever changing.
So "Touch of Fabulous" was born :) It took us an entire day to come up with a name ... about 2000 text messages were sent back and forth, ha ha, but we both knew this one would fit our different but similar personalities.
"Touch of Fabulous" is alitte of everything we encounter in our daily lives, lives of our friends, the news, the world, or anything, Nothing we won't blog about. So thank you for visiting, come back daily and check out everything Jessica and myself are encountering.

Lots of Love,
Brandie

No comments:

Post a Comment