Thursday, September 17, 2009



" All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go ...."

So, I am totally overpacked and had to sit on my suitcase to shut it. 2 weeks and you would think I was moving to Maui! I am all set to keep myself occupied on the flight. 3 books. 3 packs of gum. My journal and a Maui travel guide. I will be journaling most of the time I am sure. Camera is charged and ready to snap away. :)

I hate to say it, but I am kinda not as excitied as I should be. I mean this is my honeymoon. It's almost unreal I guess. Or maybe because it's been 4 months now it's not really our "honeymoon" but more a 'vacation' at this point. Also factor in that I HATE flying ... planes scare me.

Yes, I am completely aware I just jumped out of one! At 10,500 feet no less. Doesn't mean I want to be INSIDE of them all the time. Ugh, hate flying.

Well Maui is 6 hours behind Connecticut. So my time schedule will be all types of screwy and different. I can't wait to get there and start snapping pictures of everything that is wonderfully goregous!

Best of all -- we will be going to Oahu one day to see my friend Bill who is station out there in the Navy!! It will be great to hang out with someone we know. Also an old friend of mine is getting married this weekend and she and her husband will be traveling to Maui shortly afterwards, so again we will have people we know in Maui to converse with.

Off to bed. 5 am will come oh too quickly!

Aloha!
<3 Brandie

No comments:

Post a Comment