Tuesday, September 8, 2009

J Daily <3

Currently

Reading: The Book of Fate

Listening: Pittbull: Hotel Room Service. . .forget about your boyfriend and meet me at the hotel room. . . SOOOOO GOOD! I mean seriously you can't help but shake your @$$ when you hear that song. (Confession this song came on in the car while I was in traffic, I rolled down the window put it as loud as it goes and rocked OUT!)

Watching: waiting for America's Got Talent. . . . GOOOOO Grandma Lee

Consuming: Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. . . yummy

Lusting: Edward Cullen of course. . .LOL

Feeling: Excited / Nervous

Quoting: SpaceBalls. . . "No Sir I did not see you playing with your dolls" "1 2 3 4 5 that's the combination on my luggage" too many funny quotes to handle!

So on a personal note. . . I recently worked with a truly talented woman named Candice from Event Jubilee (wedding planning) and now I'm going to be working with her on a regular basis doing day of coordination. I'm so psyched and this is such a great opportunity! YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment