Thursday, September 10, 2009

Girls Night In



Tonight I had girls night at my house, which is the first time some of the girls have been to my new house since I moved && got married :)

Manda, Ang, Kat, and Nic came tonight. I had a spread of delish that included a light pasta for dinner and some delish snacks. Pomangrate Blueberry Martini & Chocolate Cheese ball with cinnamon chips, the fruits and the veggies were present as well.

I had cute "games" for us to do too. Which were more like self esteem character boosters. All from reading " How to be a Hepburn...". I took away alot from the book about really building on the women I already am, but making myself stronger and more well rounded. With this new take on myself, I wanted my girls to feel it too. So I took a piece of paper for each girl and wrote her name on the top, passed it around to everyone {but the girls who's name was on the top} to which everyone had to write 3 things about the girl named. Anything really, and inside joke, what you admired about her, her strength or something you thought she did well. It was a big plus, we all decided to keep them and hang them up. Nicole wants to frame hers. I <3 my girls and it was a fantastic night. :) Full of alot of laughs and bonding.

Highly recommend having one of these nights once a month with your group of girls!!

<3 Brandie

No comments:

Post a Comment