Saturday, September 19, 2009

Bodies still on CT time....

Day 2:
We are struggling with the time change. Our bodies are very much on East Coast time and coffee does not seem to have much of an effect. I am convinced my body is rejecting the caffine, it wants to sleep. But, here are our favorite pictures of our day.

View from our balcony..
{{ sigh }} He sat in these chairs for 20 mintues till I caved and took a picture. These are some of the tables offered at the beachside resturant 'Longboard' at our hotel.
Our walk on the beach was from one end to the other was goregous and surreal. It's just goregous. Goregous goregous.


{{ my bikini for the day }}


Taking in the warm water, breeze & goregous suroundings.


..... just relaxing

These plumeria trees are everywhere. They smell amazing and I love them in my hair :)
Our first sunset in Maui ... it was goregous <3
Aloha <3
B.

2 comments:

  1. Sooo jealous! It looks beautiful! You look beautiful! I hope you are having the best time of your life!

    ReplyDelete