Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Crazy times



Finally getting over this head cold that I've had all Labor day weekend. No way to spend a long weekend then blowing your nose every 5 seconds and falling sleep every 4 hours due to lack of energy!
So much is coming up this month and next for me, that my head is spinning and I cant keep dates straight. Hense, the purchase of the ginko biloba last night. Thankfully all the craziness is all fun stuff.
*Sept. 13th -- Skydiving with a bunch of friends and my best Frank
*Spet. 16th -- Dutch pancakes with my co-blogger Jessica!
*Sept. 18th to Oct 2nd -- MAUI!! For my belated Honeymoon
{ Married June 13th, Honeymoon was delayed due to the Timeshare we are using was booked till the month of September, and we have 2 weeks to plan so that made it a tad bit harder to book! }
*Oct 13th -- My 25th!!
*Oct 24th -- Jen's wedding

.... this honeymoon brings some bittersweet moments though, due to the late departure, we will be missing my bestfriend 25th and my brother in law's 30th birthdays, my sorority sister/my bridesmaid/ I am her bridesmaid {Jen}'s bachelorette party, and the all time biggest event we are missing -- a 3 day traditional Indian wedding in Flordia for one of the hubby's friends. EXTREMELY bummed about that one!!

Off to play...
<3Brandie

No comments:

Post a Comment